CoWIN COVID-19 Registration: From March 16, children in the age group of 12 to 14 years will be eligible for the Kovid-19 vaccine. This means that babies born in 2008, 2009 and 2010 will be eligible for the vaccine. Anyone 12 years of age or above in the country can register for the vaccine through the Kovin portal and other authorized platforms. Vaccine rollout for class is announced. It is written in the post, ‘If the children are safe then the country is safe! I am happy to inform that the Kovid vaccine for children in the age group of 12 to 13 and 13 to 14 years is starting from March 16. Also, everyone in the age group of 60+ will now be able to get the precautionary dose." Corbevax Vaccine from Biological Evans, Hyderabad will be administered for this age group.
Registration for the vaccine will go live on 16th March and parents of children aged 12-14 years cowin for their vaccine slots. You can register through .gov.in. Here’s how to book slots for the vaccine using the Cowin website.
How to Register On Cowin Portal
- First Open www.cowin.gov.in on your computer or mobile.
- Now ‘Register/Sign In’ Click on the button.
- Login now by entering your mobile number and OTP.
- Register the child now.
If you use the same phone number If you are using a new phone number that you have used to register for the vaccine yourself, click the Add Member button in the top right corner.
If you are using a new phone number, click the Add Member button .
- Now, enter the details like photo ID proof, photo ID number, name, gender and year of birth and press the register button.
- After that, date, time as per availability Select the slot and vaccination center and click on ‘Confirm’.