Akshaya Tritiya 2022 Daan: In Hinduism, the day of Akshaya Tritiya is considered very auspicious for auspicious works. Maa Lakshmi is duly worshiped on this day. After that there is a tradition of donating something. By donating them, one gets renewable virtuous fruits in the family. By the way, donating anything on the day of Akshaya Tritiya is auspicious. But if the following items are donated on this occasion, then Maa Lakshmi becomes very happy. Let’s see the list of donations: /strong> charity
- water from filled urn< /strong>: A Kalash filled with water should be donated on Akshaya Tritiya. It will get virtue and happiness and prosperity will increase in life.
- Barley Ka donation: Donating barley on Akshaya Tritiya is very auspicious. It is considered similar to the donation of gold, which fills life with happiness.
- food charity: Food is donated on the day of Akshaya Tritiya, due to which the family is always full of wealth.
- Jaggery–Ghee and < Strong>Salt Ka Donation: Donating any one of these Vastu provides renewable meritorious benefits.
- mole and clothing of donation: If there is any problem in your household life, then donate sesame seeds and clothes on Akshaya Tritiya. With this these problems will be removed.
Strong> Ka Donation: Buying gold and silver on Akshaya Tritiya is considered very auspicious. Its donation also provides renewable virtue. Gaudan on Akshaya Tritiya is going to give renewable virtue.
2022Shubh Muhurta of Akshaya Tritiya > Shubh Muhurt)
- Shubh Muhurt for worship: 05:39 am – Up to 12:18 PM.
- Shubh Muhurta for buying or shopping gold and silver: from 05:39 am to 05:38 am the next day
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumption.