DigiLocker App: Many times it happens with people that someone at some place asks for their ID and they do not have their ID at that time. In such a situation, they have to say that they will give the id later, but due to this the work of many people gets stuck. Apart from this, people often forget to take their ID with them. It also happens that in the confusion of address proof and photo ID, one is taken away and one is left at home, but now the solution to this problem has come. The name of the solution is DigiLocker. If you know about this app then it is good, but if you are unaware of it then today we are going to tell you about this app.
What is DigiLocker?
DigiLocker is the Digital Online Service of the Government of India. It was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the year 2015. This is such a service, in which you can keep all your ID and necessary documents in the form of soft copy. After downloading DigiLocker’s app in mobile, you do not even need to keep the hard copy with you. Let us tell you, the Indian government itself operates this app, so it is also extremely secure.
How to use DigiLocker
Which documents can be uploaded in DigiLocker?
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Voter Card< /li>
- Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate
- Other important documents can also be stored with this.
How to Upload Documents in DigiLocker?
You can do this work from both website and app.
- Visit DigiLocker’s website.
- If you have not created an account on DigiLocker then you have to click on Sign Up option.
- Now you have to enter your date of birth, name , Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID and Aadhar Number and then tap on submit button.
- After this you will get an OTP on your mobile number, enter it and click on submit button .
- Then create a username and your account will be created.
- Now click on the Sign In button coming up on the right side and open your account.
- After that open the folder and upload your documents by clicking on Upload File option in it.
< li>After opening the account, click on Drive option coming on the left side.
from the App
- Download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone and sign in.
- Now tap on the menu shown on the right side of the app.
- Then tap on DigiLocker Drive.
- Finally upload the file from the smartphone by tapping on Upload File.