Apara Ekadashi 2022 / Achala Ekadashi 2022 Date: According to the Hindu calendar, the Ekadashi of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is called Apara Ekadashi. In some places it is also known as Achala Ekadashi. This Ekadashi is falling on Thursday, 26 May in this year 2022. On this day Lord Vishnu and Mother Lakshmi are worshiped and worshiped according to the law. This pleases God. But some people make some such mistakes in Apara Ekadashi fasting worship. Due to which there is a negative result on their life and the happiness of their life ends gradually.
Apara Ekadashi ko forgetting also no < strong>do this work
- Rice should not be eaten on the day of Apara/Achla Ekadashi. It is believed that eating rice on Ekadashi gives birth to a creeping creature in the next life. One should stay away from physical relations or wrong thinking etc.
- On the day of Apara Ekadashi, do not get angry even by forgetting the fasting.
- The devotee should wear yellow clothes on the day of Ekadashi.
- Do not insult women by eating anyone on this day. Maa Lakshmi gets angry.
- Do not use soap on this day. Do not cut nails and hair.
Achla Ekadashi fast Muhurta
- Jyestha Maas K Krishna Park Ekadashi strong> date of start: on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 from 10:32 am on
- placental /Achla Ekadashi fast Ka start:< /strong> 26 May 2022 day on Thursday
- Achla Ekadashi fast ka Paran: Friday May 27th from 5:30 am to 8:05 am
< li>Jyestha Maas K Krishna Paksha Ekadashi of concluding: Thursday May 26 at 10:54 am