Baby Products: Baby product companies have marketed all kinds of products from health care to toys and clothing for the care of children. In such a situation, it is very important that some things should be kept in mind while buying products, because the skin of a newborn baby is very delicate and sensitive. Using any type of baby products on the skin can harm the baby. Baby products are not harmful to your baby, so keep these things in mind-
- While laminating liquid soap or shampoo for children, make sure that it does not contain chemicals such as formaldehyde and formaldehyde releasers as this can harm children.
- Before buying any product, its use Do pay attention to the ingredients. If you see any ingredients in the product to which the baby is allergic, avoid using such products.
- Always choose a clinically mild certified massage oil for massage. Make sure that it is non-greasy and easily applied to the baby’s skin.
- Do not use excessively scented products, as it can cause allergic problems in the baby.
- Milk Do not take plastic bottles because plastic bottles are bacteria prone and using them for a long time can harm children.
- Use glass or stainless steel bottles instead of plastic bottles, because They are easy to clean and keep bacteria free.
- Choose nipples of the same brand as the bottle, as they fit snugly and are less likely to leak.< /li>
- Baby’s skin is very soft, so use bio-degradable diapers in diapers. It keeps the skin soft.