Haryana TET Exam Date: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the dates for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET). This exam will be conducted on 12th and 13th November. For which the application process is starting from today. The last date to apply for this exam is 27 September 2022. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official site haryanatet.in.
Board of School Education Haryana candidates will also be provided with the opportunity to make changes in the application form. Candidates will be able to make changes in the application form from September 28 to September 30. At the same time, candidates will be able to download the admit card for the exam from November 2. The admit card will be issued on the official website of HTET at haryanatet.in.
If the candidates apply for level one under Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test, then they will have to pay a fee of one thousand rupees. To apply for two levels, candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1800 and for all three level candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 2400. For Scheduled Castes and Disabled applicants of Haryana, the fee for one level has been fixed at Rs 500, for level two at Rs 900 and for all three levels at Rs 1200.
apply this way
- Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official website haryanatet.in
- Step 2: After that click on Registration/Login on the candidate homepage
- Step 3: Now candidates register themselves and proceed to apply
- Step 4: After that candidates upload their documents
- Step 5: Then candidates pay the examination fee and submit the form
- Step 6: Now download the candidate application form
- Step 7: Finally, candidates should take print out of hard copy of application form