Breast Cancer Surgery: Breast cancer constitutes a large percentage of cancers in women. Awareness campaigns are being run about this disease for a long time. However, ever since it has come to the fore through social media that actress Chhavi Mittal has breast cancer, since then there has been a renewed discussion on this subject. Let us tell you that Chhavi has undergone surgery and is now moving towards recovery after some initial problems.
Here we are telling you about the early symptoms of breast cancer as told by the United States Public Health Agency Center for Disease Control and Prevention ie CDC. If this cancer is detected at an early stage, then it can be treated through surgery. Learn more about how you can spot changes in your breasts here…
- If you feel any kind of lump in the breast or armpit, then do not ignore it
- Toughness of breast or swelling in breast is also one of the early symptoms of breast cancer< /li>
- Persistent itching or burning in the skin of the breast
- Excessive redness in the nipple area and a layered appearance
- Nipple strain and pain Persistence
- White or red discharge from the nipple
- Change in size or shape of breast
- Pain in any part of breast And this pain does not get better on its own in a day or two
Important to know these things
Your breasts may be too hard or too tender during periods. But this symptom gets better after periods. If this condition persists for several days after your period, then take it seriously and see a doctor.
A water-like or milk-like discharge from the nipple can also come from being sexually active in some cases. Because the milk producing cells of the breast become active due to leaking and sucking by the partner. However, if this condition persists for a long time, then you should definitely talk to your doctor once.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.