CG Vyapam JE Admit Card 2022: CG Vyapam i.e. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued the admit card of Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Examination for the candidates. Candidates can download the admit card issued by visiting the official website cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
This recruitment exam will be conducted on 8th May 2022 by CG Vyapam. Interested candidates can see the exam schedule released on the official website for other information related to this exam. Let us tell you that it is necessary for the candidates to carry the admit card along with valid ID proof like voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, Aadhar card, passport etc. to the examination center. The exam will be of 150 marks and candidates will be asked 150 multiple choice questions. The paper will be in two sections Section-A and Section-B and negative marking of 1/4 marks has been prescribed for each wrong answer. Candidates successful in the written test will be called for document verification.
Know how candidates can download their admit card
- Step 1: Firstly candidates visit the official website cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Step 2: After that go to the admit card tab given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now Sub Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Exam (WRSE22) – Click on the link of Admit Card for 2022&ensp.
- Step 4: Then login by entering registration number and date of birth.
- Step 5: Now the admit card will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- Step 6: At last the candidates can download the admit card after checking it.