- If you are making any gravy vegetable, then first fry the onion in oil and grind it, this will increase the taste of your food and the food will be tasty.
- If you are making breakfast parathas and you are not enjoying them, then you can grate boiled potatoes in the flour and put them. This will increase the taste of your paratha.
- If you keep spinach and you want to keep its color green then Add a pinch of sugar while cooking .
- If there is too much water in the rice, then put the cooker under a hot pan and leave the rice open. Another tip for making rice is to mix lemon juice with water while you are cooking rice.  ; With this Rice will become more bloomed and white.
- If there is too much salt in the vegetable or lentils by mistake, then make balls of dough and put them in it, then after cooking for 5 minutes, the flour balls will absorb the salt and the salt will be correct in the food.
li dir="auto" style="text-align: justify;"> If you want to make bhindi crispy and tasty, then add a little roasted gram flour to it. Bhindi will become so tasty that you will start licking your fingers. If any vegetable remains then add a little ghee to it, it will increase the taste of the vegetable.