Tricolour Dhokla : If you want to paint in the color of patriotism on Independence Day, then make tricolor dhokla in breakfast in the morning. Its color can make your mind very excited. Along with this, children can also like Tricolor Dhokla very much. Its recipe is very easy. You do not need much effort to make it. Let us know what is the recipe of making Tricolor Dhokla?
How to make Tricolor Dhokla
- Besan – 1 cup (100 grams)
- Semolina – 250 grams (a little less than 1.5 cups)
- Tomatoes – 2 (150 g)
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Spinach Puree – 1 cup
- Fresh Coconut – 2-3 tbsp (grated)
- Lemon – 2
- Green Chilli – 4
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Spoon
- Curry leaves – 15 – 20
- mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Sesame – 1 tsp
- Eno Fruit Salt – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1.5 tsp or as per taste
- To prepare tricolor dhokla, three different colors of batter have to be prepared.
- First take out 250 grams of semolina in three separate bowls.
- After this, mix tomato puree in semolina kept in another bowl for red color.
- You don’t need any color to bet white.
- Also put a butter paper over it so that the dhokla can come out well.
Kitchen Hacks: Make Shami Kebabs with Black Chickpeas, this is the perfect recipe for a party
Kitchen Hacks: Make Tasty Kebabs from Rajma, Know the Recipe