AMU UG Admission 2022 Counseling Registration: Registration has started for the counseling process for admission in UG courses (AMU UG Admission 2022) of Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who have passed this year’s CUET exam and who want to take admission in UG course of AMU, should apply today. Registration for counseling has started from tomorrow i.e. 20 November 2022 and the last date to apply is today i.e. 21 November 2022, Monday. After today, candidates will not be able to participate in the counseling process for admission in UG courses.
Apply from this website
For admission in UG course of AMU, candidates will have to register through the official website of the university. For this, the address of the official website of Aligarh Muslim University is – amu.ac.in At the time of application, candidates will have to register, upload documents, do choice filling and then submit the application.
Know other important dates
According to the information given in the office release, the document verification of the registered candidates will be held from 22 to 23 November 2022. If any candidate is rejected in DV checking, he can submit the form again on 24th November. The verification of the re-submitted documents will be done on 25 November. The university will prepare and release the merit list on 26 and 27 November 2022.
Fee to be deposited by this date
Those candidates who get selected in the AMU UG First Merit List will have to accept the seat and deposit the admission fee between 28 to 29 November 2022. The last date to accept the seat and deposit the fee is 30 November 2022 with late fee.
How to register
- First of all, go to the official website i.e. amu.ac.in for registration.
- A link will be given on the homepage which will be written as AMU UG Registration Link. Click on it.
- On the new page that opens, enter your basic details and generate login credentials.
- When the registration is complete, upload the documents and fill in the choices .
- Submit the form now and download the confirmation page.
- Take a print out of the AMU CUET Application Form.
Read also: Government job released here, see details