Cracked Heels Treatment: Now winters are going to knock soon. In such a situation, with the changing season, the use of petroleum jelly will also start. It makes dry skin soft and also heals wounds. At the same time, it is considered the best way to moisturize cracked skin. In winter, along with the face and hands, the heels of the feet also start bursting rapidly. In such a situation, petroleum jelly is very effective in healing cracked heels. Today we have brought some of the best recipes for you.
Petroleum Jelly and Turmeric Mask
- Take lukewarm water and keep your feet in it for at least 10 minutes.
- Now remove the dead skin and wash and dry the feet.
- Now mix jelly and turmeric in a bowl.
- Apply this mask on the ankles and wear socks all night.
- Clean your feet in the morning and then moisturize with jelly.
petroleum jelly, honey and lemon mask
- In a bucket add lemon juice, a little honey and petroleum jelly and mix it properly.
- Immerse your feet in this water for about 20-25 minutes.
- Now wipe it off with a towel.
- Mix petroleum jelly and honey in a bowl and apply it on the feet and wear socks.
- When you wake up in the morning, you will see a clear difference in your feet and you will get relief in pain.
petroleum jelly and glycerin mask
- Put hot water and Epsom salts in the bucket.
- Now dip your feet in it for 20 minutes.
- Dry the feet and then mix petroleum jelly and glycerin in a bowl, apply it on the feet.
- Put on cracked heels and sleep wearing socks.