Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has spoken on many issues by holding a press conference. CM Arvind Kejriwal said that our 8 bravehearts from various departments like Army, Police, Fire Department and Home Guards lost their lives while serving the public. Salute to his martyrdom. We are giving one crore honorarium each to the families of those martyrs.
He said, "We see how army personnel, police personnel, home guards, civil defense, put their lives on the line for our safety. The life of such people cannot be put at a price, but we can help their families. Our government gives one crore assistance to the families of such martyrs. Even today, I am announcing one crore assistance to the families of eight such martyrs."
Know what CM Kejriwal said?
– Dinesh Kumar of Nangloi was in the Cobra Battalion of CRPF. He was injured in IED blast in 2013, he passed away in 2017.
– Captain Jayant Joshi of Dwarka was a co-pilot in the army, his plane crashed in Pathankot, in which he was martyred
– Delhi Police’s ASI Mahavir ji died after being hit by a vehicle while on traffic duty
– Praveen Kumar was a fire operator in Delhi Fire Department, he died while extinguishing a factory fire.
– Radheshyam of Rohini, who was in Delhi Police, was on traffic duty, he died after being hit by a vehicle.
– Bharat Singh of Narela was in Home Guard, he died in an accident with a vehicle during night patrolling.
– Naresh Kumar of West Vinod Nagar was in home hard, he also died in a road accident while on duty.
– Puneet Gupta of Pandav Nagar was a civil defense volunteer, who died after being hit by a truck while on duty.
– We bow down to these eight martyrs, may God give peace to their souls. We will always stand by to help their families.