Delhi-NCR Weather Report Today 19 June 2022: The rain since last Thursday night in Delhi-NCR has softened the heat. Delhi has received intermittent rains from Thursday to Saturday since the western disturbance became active. In such a situation, the temperature is being recorded below normal, as well as the maximum temperature reached below 35 degrees on Saturday and the Safdarjung Observatory recorded 32.7 degrees below normal, which is the lowest in 5 years. Earlier in 2017, the lowest maximum temperature was 32 degrees. Due to this the weather remains pleasant and people have got a lot of relief from the heat.
How will the weather be in Delhi, Noida and Gurugram on Sunday?
- The minimum temperature in Delhi on Saturday was recorded 32.7 degrees Celsius, 3 below normal and 32.7 degrees Celsius.
- The humidity level in the air ranged from 62 to 90 percent.
- The maximum temperature in Delhi is likely to be 32 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is likely to be 24 degrees Celsius on Sunday. The sky will remain cloudy with one or two rain or thundershowers likely.
- The maximum temperature in Noida is expected to be 37.6 and the minimum temperature is 31.7 degree Celsius. It will be cloudy and light rain or thundershowers are likely.
- Maximum temperature of 32 degree Celsius and minimum temperature of 23 degree Celsius is likely in Gurugram. It will be cloudy here and there may be rain or thundershowers once or twice.
Air in ‘satisfactory’ category in Delhi-NCR
Noida while Gurugram has 89 records. The AQI is defined as ‘good’ between zero and 50, ‘satisfactory’ between 51 and 100, ‘moderate’ between 101 and 200, ‘poor’ between 201 and 300, ‘very poor’ between 301 and 400. ‘ and between 401 and 500 are considered in the ‘severe’ range.