Diwali Lakshmi Puja 2022: Diwali, the festival of enthusiasm, joy and light, will be celebrated on Monday, 24 October 2022 (Diwali 2022 Date) this year. The festival of Diwali is celebrated on the new moon day of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month. Special decorations are done in the house on this day for the arrival of Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. On the day of Diwali, there is a law to worship the first worshiped Lord Ganesha, Goddess Saraswati, Mahakali and Kubed Devta along with Mother Lakshmi in the evening. Diwali is the festival of victory of light over darkness. During the Pradosh period, Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped by decorating the house with lamps. If Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped on Diwali with the auspicious time and the right method (Laxmi Puja vidhi), Goddess Lakshmi resides in that house as well as gets double the results. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi showers the most blessings on the night of Diwali. Let us know by which method one should worship Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali to please her.
Diwali 2022 Worship of Maa Lakshmi: (Diwali 2022 Laxmi Puja Vidhi)
- Maa Lakshmi sits where there is cleanliness. In such a situation, take a bath before sunrise, sprinkling Gangajal on the entire house and place of worship of Lakshmi ji and sanctify that place. Make a mark Make a Rangoli for the arrival of the mother in the evening.
- In the auspicious time of Pradosh, spread red cloth on the puja post and install the idols of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Lakshmi and Mother Saraswati.
- Install the idols in such a way that their face should be in east or west.
- For worship of deity Kubera, put akshat by making swatik with roli on a silver or bronze plate in front of the idol of Goddess Lakshmi and put silver in it. Put the coins. Install.
- Invoke all the gods and goddesses by lighting a lamp of ghee. Then first of all, by applying sandalwood tilak to Lord Ganesha, offer Janeu, Akshat, flowers, Durva.
- Goddess Lakshmi, worship Goddess Saraswati. Roli, Mouli, Turmeric, Vermilion, Mehndi, Akshat, Paan, Areca nut, Lotus flower, Kalava, Panchamrit, Fruit, Sweet, Khel Batase, Ittra, Pancharatna, Offer cowry coconut etc.
- There is also a law to worship Maa Kali on the day of Diwali. Mahanisha i.e. Goddess Kali is worshiped in two ways on this day. One is normal and the other is Tamaski worship. Those leading a householder’s life should do normal pooja.
- Now chant the mantras of Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi, Om Shree Hreem Shree Kamale Kamallaye Prasid Prasid, Om Shree Hreem Shree Mahalakshmayai Namah. To get special blessings of Maa Lakshmi ‘Shri Sukta’ It is considered best to recite.
- Bhog Kheer dear to Goddess Lakshmi and Laddoo to Ganesha ji. Perform aarti of Mother Lakshmi with family by applying incense, lamp. Distribute prasad and donate it to the needy.
- Worship vault, bookkeeping and business equipment to increase wealth.
- Light 11, 21 oil lamps in the house on the night of Diwali .
Fragrance For Planet: Calm the nine planets with fragrance, get rid of the defects by applying perfume according to the choice of the planets
Palash Flower Upay: Keep this one flower in place of money in the house, there will never be a shortage in wealth
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.