Film Jantar: The film ‘Jantar’ based on the story of the village is ready to be released on the big screen on 21 May. These days the posters of this film are being shared a lot on social media. We talked about this with the cast of the film Jantar. The special thing is that this is the first Hindi feature film to be made in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh. The film will be released at Royal Cinema Multiplex in Rewa along with 5 OTT platforms.
Aslam Raza, the director and producer of the film Jantar, told that the film Jantar has been produced to bring local level problems among the people. This film is a horror adventure film, its story is based on a cursed village. The story of the film is between the years 2003-2007. Poet Siddharth Srivastava, Aftab Raza, Aftab Alam, Muskan Singh, Muskan Tiwari and Rahul Singh have worked in this film.
what will happen to the cursed village
The film presents such art of Jantar, Rewa for which people turn to big metros like Mumbai, Delhi. The story of this film is based on a cursed village. Why is that village cursed, will that curse be broken, how will the illusion of the people of the village be removed. To know this you will have to watch the film.
from your city (Bhopal)
Khaki’s human face, taking care of an abandoned child in the hospital like a father
Aunt brought 13 years old real niece to her house, she started doing wrong things with everyone, the story of the girl is painful
CBI SI Salary: How does one get the job of Sub Inspector in CBI, how much is the salary? Know up to which post is promoted
‘Will not marry until Bundelkhand becomes a state’, this man took a unique vow
Mutiny on Godse: Hindu Mahasabha again tries to celebrate the birth anniversary, police stopped the program, removed the photo
MP CG SuperFast 100 | MP Chhattisgarh News | Today’s latest news | Today’s Latest News | Latest News
Mumbai’s Bhelpuri also fails in front of Chana found in Rewa, there is crowd from morning to evening
Madhya Pradesh will now have a ‘sweet revolution’, the government will teach to trade honey
Weather Update: It will rain again in Sagar after May 23, strong winds will blow
Raid: GST raid on KGH group company making bidi-cigarettes, responsible missing, documents seized
MP: Elderly pilgrims will leave by plane on May 21, know how much luggage they can carry, what is the schedule
Where is the shooting of the film
Jantar film has been shot in Bankuiya Dadar near Rewa. About 95% of the film has been shot in this village. Remaining 5 percent has been done at different locations of Rewa. The special thing is that this film made in Hindi will also be shown with subtitles in English, Tamil, Telugu, and Chinese languages.
Will be able to watch the film in these OTT platforms
Jantar film will be released on 21st May at Royal Cinema Rewa. Along with this, it will also be released in different 5 OTT platforms. This includes Amazon Prime, MX Player, Hungama Play and Airtel TV.
Rewa is becoming a hub for films
Rewa district is now becoming a hub for films. Many films are being shot here one after the other. Earlier, a large part of Bagheli’s film Budhiya was shot in Rewa. This film was made by comedian Avinash Tiwari of Bagheli. In such a situation, once again the residents of Rewa have high hopes from the film Jantar.
Tags: bollywood movies, movie, OTT platform
FIRST PUBLISHED : May 19, 2023, 16:04 IST
For More Related News Visit Entertainment