How To Avoid Sleepless Nights: Lack of sleep or lack of sleep is a serious health problem. Millions of people all over the world suffer from this disease but the problem is that they do not even know that it is a health issue. Because of this neither they go to the doctor nor their problem is solved. Let us tell you that due to lack of sleep or getting proper sleep, there is a negative effect on your whole life. Because your studies, career, family and job results are all affected by this.
Why does sleeplessness occur?
According to the National Health Institute, the primary reason behind cases of chronic sleeplessness is something else. For example, psychological reasons, ongoing medicines due to a chronic disease or a disturbed level of hormones.
Symptoms of not getting enough sleep?
Many types of mental and physical problems start due to lack of sleep…
- feeling tired and sluggish throughout the day
- yawning and heaviness in the body
- feeling of mental fatigue and lack of interest in any work
- mood swings
- getting angry
What are the causes of sleeplessness?
- Generally people do not sleep due to stress.
- There is a problem of sleeplessness even if there is chronic fatigue.
- Not fixed bedtime-wake time There may be a problem of not sleeping even if it is.
- Excessive consumption of tea-coffee can also be a reason for sleeplessness.
- Intake of food rich in spices or Overeating at night can also cause sleep disturbances.
What to do to get a good night’s sleep?
- Reduce the intake of tea and coffee during the day. Do not take caffeine at night at all.
- Walk for at least 45 minutes a day. If you do not go to the gym, do not exercise, then do so much walk.
- Make distance from TV and mobile half an hour before going to bed.
- Reading a book or listening to light music while lying on the bed brings good sleep.
- Now that the weather is getting cooler in the evening, then you can take a bath with lukewarm water. Taking a bath and going to bed leads to a good sleep.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or relevant expert.