81 posts will be recruited by this recruitment. Out of these 60 posts have been fixed for Junior Engineer (Civil), 20 posts for Junior Engineer (Electrical) and 1 post for Deputy General Manager (DGM).
Educational Qualification & Experience
Candidates willing to apply for the post of JE Civil must have three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering. Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering for the post of JE Electrical and Civil Engineering from recognized University/ Institute for DGM with 9 years experience.
The age of the candidate to apply for JE posts has been fixed at 28 years and for NBCC DGM posts 46 years.
Rs 27,270 per month will be provided to the candidates who will be selected for the posts of Junior Engineer and Rs 70,000 to 2,00,000 per month to the candidates for the posts of Deputy General Manager.
Written Examination will be conducted for JE Recruitment and selection of candidates for the post of DGM will be based on Interview.
apply as follows
- First of all candidates go to the official website of NBCC nbccindia.com.
- After that the candidate ‘Career’ Go to section.
- Then they click on the link of the respective application.
- Candidates register themselves here.
- Finally the candidate login’ Click here and fill out your application form.