Fire broke out in a restaurant in Patna, 3 cylinders exploded, people eating food ran away to save their lives

Patna: A massive fire broke out in a family restaurant on the main road located in Kankarbagh, capital Patna on Thursday night. Three cylinders exploded one by one. The incident is around 10 pm. By the time people could understand, the fire had taken a gigantic form. After the information, half a dozen fire engines reached the spot and after four hours of effort, the fire was brought under control. After a cylinder blast in the restaurant, a clothes shop adjacent to it also caught fire.

In the accident, the clothes shop was completely burnt to ashes. The loss of above 50 lakhs is being estimated by including restaurant and cloth shop. However, there has been no casualty in the fire. There was panic after the fire broke out. The people sitting to eat in the restaurant left the food and came out after saving their lives. After this the restaurant workers and cooks also came out. There was a big electronics shop nearby, thankfully there was no fire here.

Leave a Comment