Tokyo: Japan has reported the first case of Corona variant XE in the country. The Japanese Ministry of Health reported on Monday that a woman who arrived at Narita Airport from the United States on March 26 was found to have symptoms of coronavirus XE.
What is Corona XE Variants, What are the symptoms ?
- According to the doctors, XE is a sub-variant of Omicron.
- Two forms of Omicron BA1, BA2 were found so far. The XE variant is a combination of these two
- The symptoms of this variant can be fever, sore throat, cough and cold, skin irritation, stomach upset etc.
- XE The variant is more serious, there is no evidence for this yet.
- XE is made up of sub-variants of Omicron. All variants of Omicron have looked less serious so far.