IPL Playoffs: Playoff battle in IPL 2022 has become interesting. So far only Gujarat Titans have secured a place in the playoffs. The teams of Mumbai and Chennai have been out of the race for the playoffs. In such a situation, now there is a competition between seven teams for the remaining three places of the playoff. Kolkata team is also included in these teams.
How KKR can make it to the playoffs, understand here..
- KKR won both their remaining matches against SRH and LSG. KKR will have to win this match by a good margin so that their net run rate can be better.
- RCB lose their next match against Gujarat Titans. In such a situation, RCB’s total wins in this season will be limited to 7.
- Delhi Capitals must lose at least one match out of their remaining two. Delhi’s matches are yet to be held against Punjab Kings and Mumbai Indians.
- Punjab Kings should also lose at least one of their remaining two matches. Punjab is yet to take on Delhi and Hyderabad.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad lose at least one of their remaining three matches. That means SRH lose today’s match to KKR in any case.
If the above equations are made then Kolkata team can reach playoff along with Gujarat, Lucknow and Rajasthan.