GUJCET 2022 Answer Key Released by GSHSEB: Answer Key of Gujarat Common Entrance Test Examination 2022 (GUJCET 2022) has been released. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has released the answer key (GUJCET 2022 Answer Key Released) on the official website. Those candidates who have appeared in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test this year can download the answer key from the official website of GSHSEB by following the given steps. The official website address to do this is – gsebeservice.com
The exam was held on this date –
Objection before this date –
Also know that the answer key released for the GUJCET exam is provisional, on which the final answer key will be released by the board after the objections are received. Candidates can make objections by paying a fee of Rs 500 per question. The last date to raise objection is 30 April 2022.
Download Answer Keys like this –
- To download the answer key, first go to the official website i.e. gsebeservice.com.
- The answer key link will be given on the homepage, click on it.
- On doing this a new page will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter your login credentials in the space mentioned on this page and hit the enter button.
- Doing so The same answer key file along with the notice will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download it from here and tally your answers.
- If you want to object any question If so, that too will have to be done online.
Answer-key can also be checked from this direct link.