Thursday Fast: On Thursday, there is a law to worship Lord Vishnu and Jupiter, the guru of the gods. It is a religious belief that fasting on Thursdays solves the problems related to marriage. A suitable bride and groom are obtained. Along with this, prosperity comes in the house. Let us know from when should one start Thursday fast? For how many Thursdays keep fast? What are the rules of this fast…
From when to start Thursday fast? (when to start thursday Vrat)
How many Thursdays to keep fast?
Thursday Vrat puja vidhi
- Wear yellow clothes after bath before sunrise on Thursday.
- Light a ghee lamp in front of the picture of Lord Vishnu at the puja post and take a vow on 16th Thursday.
- Put water and turmeric in an urn and place it at the place of worship.
- On Thursday fast, offer yellow colored flowers, clothes, fruits, yellow rice, etc. to Lord Vishnu.
- Beej Mantra to please Jupiter in worship ‘Om Brihaspatiye Namah’ Chant. The tree should be specially worshipped. It is believed that Lord Vishnu resides in the banana tree. After worshiping at home, pour the water filled in the Kalash in the root of the banana tree.
- As per the rules, yellow food without salt should be taken at one time during this fast.
- Thursday. After worship, donating yellow clothes, yellow grains, turmeric, banana etc. gives a special boon to Lord Vishnu.
Chaturmas 2022: Why these 4 things should not be eaten in Chaturmas, if you believe, it will be beneficial
Angarak Yoga Upay: Is Angarak doing yoga troubled? Reduce the side effects of Rahu-Mars conjunction with these 4 remedies
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.