- sore belching
- twitching around the navel
- pimples and scars on the skin
- Men have dream defects and women have leucorrhoea
Keep these things in mind
- Usually sour things are known to increase pitta, but lemon and amla are two such natural food items, which, despite being sour, control pitta and their consumption cures diseases caused by pitta.
- So start consuming lemon in your regular diet. For this you take salad, pickle, lemonade etc. Amla can also be eaten raw, in the form of a vegetable or in the form of marmalade etc.
- Doing meditation and pranayama will benefit you in controlling pitta. The mind will remain calm and focused. Sleep will also be good. This will help the body fight diseases and you will recover soon.
- Regular walks and yoga also help you to balance the three doshas of the body. Therefore, to stay healthy, make a habit of walking and doing yoga every day.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Please consult a doctor before following any such treatment/medication/diet.