How To Control Loose Motion: The problem of loose motion mostly happens when we eat something upside down. Or the healthy food that we have bought from outside is contaminated. That is, for whatever reason bacteria have grown in it. The problem of loose motion is also caused by drinking unclean water.
Some people may have loose motion problems by eating particular foods. For example, the stomach of many people gets spoiled by eating cheese or loose motions are caused by drinking milk. This happens with people who have either lactose intolerance or chronic dysentery. Whereas some people get loose motions even when they are stressed.
In how many days do loose motions heal?
It usually takes 2 to 3 days to recover loose motion. Whereas in some cases they can be cured in a day. For example, loose motions caused by drinking milk or loose motions caused by stress. As soon as the milk or its products are completely removed from the stomach, loose motions stop. On the other hand, people who get this due to stress, loose motion also stops as soon as their stress decreases.
- What to do to stop loose motion?
- Do not take any kind of medicines on your own to stop loose motion quickly. Because when the dirt accumulated in the stomach is removed and the infection is cleared, then the loose motions themselves stop.
- During this you fry cumin and carom seeds without oil and then Crush them coarsely. Take one teaspoon of this powder two to three times a day with fresh water. It kills the bacteria causing the infection and helps to clean the stomach quickly.
What to eat when you have loose motions?
- In case of loose motion, one should not eat such things which take time to digest or the things which cause gas formation. For example, do not eat milk and things made from it. You can have only curd.
- Eat Moong Dal Khichdi with curd. Keep both curd and khichdi loose. You can add water to curd.
- You can eat plain cumin rise with curd. There is no need to add anything separately, not even salt. You can mix roasted cumin and carom seeds in curd.
- Do not let the body lack water during loose motion. For this, drink a glass of clean and fresh water mixed with a pinch of salt and 2 teaspoons of sugar. Drink this water as many times a day as you want.
- If you are traveling somewhere, then take a sachet of Electrol powder and dissolve it in a bottle of mineral water and consume only this water. One sachet in a liter water bottle is enough.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet and suggestion, please consult a doctor or relevant expert.