In every season, most of the people are troubled by the cracking of the lips. Cracking lips also causes pain here. The skin on your lips does not have oil glands as compared to other parts of the body, that is, it cannot release sebum like the rest of the skin. Hence your lips are hypersensitive and get dry easily. The winter season adds to this problem. It snatches away the moisture from the lips very quickly, due to which the lips become cracked. Apart from this, frequent licking of lips also causes cracking of lips, so you can make lip balm at home to take care of your lips. Let’s know its benefits and method of preparation.
Ingredients for making lip balm at home
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- Shea Butter – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Essential Oils (Lemon / Orange / Lavender) 10 to 12 drops of"text-align: justify;"> Beet Powder – 1/4 Spoon
How to make lip balm at home
- melt coconut oil, castor oil and shea butter using double boiler method.
- Once the oil melts well, take the pan off the flame.
- Now add essential oil of your choice, honey and beet powder.
- Mix it well and pour into a small container with a lid.
- Let it set in the fridge or leave it out overnight.
- Once the mixture is set, use it.
Benefits of Homemade Lipbalm
- Coconut oil helps to repair and moisturize chapped lips.
- Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid, which helps the skin retain moisture.
- Shea butter is a healing agent for dry lips and reduces cracking.
- Honey acts as an exfoliator and can protect chapped lips from infection.
- Essential Oil It has an anti-inflammatory property and has an antiseptic effect that soothes the inflammation of chapped lips.
- After all this, beet powder gives a light pink color to the lips.
Drink water in this way, many problems of the body will be removed
Your partner is angry with you? So celebrate in these ways
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.