DDA Recruitment 2022: There is good news for the candidates who aspire for government jobs in Delhi. There is good news for the candidates who are seeking a job (Sarkari Naukri) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA). For this (DDA Recruitment 2022), DDA has issued a notification for the posts of Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mach) B, Programmer, Junior Translator (Rajbhasha) (DDA Recruitment 2022). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by visiting the official website dda.gov.in. The last date to apply for these posts is 10 July 2022. Under this recruitment process, a total of 279 posts have been filled.
Start Date to Apply Online – 11 June 2022
Last date to apply online – 10 July 2022
Number of Vacancy – 279
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – 35 Years
- JE – 18 to 27 years
- Programmer – 30 Years
- Junior Translator – 30 Years
- Planning Assistant – 30 Years
- Must have at least one year experience in landscape planning from a University/Institute.
- JE: Diploma in relevant field.
- Programmer: Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University or Engineering College/Institute.
- Junior Translator (Official Language): Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level OR Master’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent in English as a subject at degree level should. Also should have Diploma/Certificate course in translation from recognized institute.
- Planning Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture from a recognized University/Institute.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 will have to be paid.