IND vs NZ ODIs Records: The three-match ODI series between India and New Zealand (IND vs NZ) is starting from Friday. So far, both the teams have faced each other 110 times, in which Team India has won 55 times, while the Kiwi team has won 49. One match is tied and 5 matches are inconclusive. What have been the 10 most important figures in these matches, read here…
1. Highest score: This record is recorded in the name of Team India. The Indian team scored 392 runs losing 4 wickets against New Zealand in the Christchurch ODI held on 8 March 2009.
2. Lowest score: Kiwi team was all out for just 79 runs in Visakhapatnam ODI on 29 October 2016.
3. Biggest win: New Zealand beat Indian team by 200 runs in Dambulla ODI in August 2010.
4. Most runs: Sachin Tendulkar has scored 1750 runs in 42 matches against New Zealand. During this his batting average is 46.05.
5. Best innings: Sachin Tendulkar scored an unbeaten 186 off 150 balls against the Kiwis in Hyderabad ODI in November 1999.
6. Most centuries: Virender Sehwag has scored 6 centuries against New Zealand. His batting average against the Kiwi team has been 50+.
7. Most wickets: Here also the Indian player is ahead. Javagal Srinath has taken 51 wickets in 30 matches against New Zealand.
8. Best bowling figures: Shane Bond took 6 wickets for just 19 runs against India in Bulawayo ODI in August 2005.
9. Most matches: Sachin Tendulkar has played 42 matches against New Zealand.
10. Highest partnership: Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid shared a 331-run partnership for the second wicket in Hyderabad ODI in November 1999.