IPPB GDS Admit Card 2022: Candidates who had applied for Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment of India Post Payments Bank. There is good news for them. Admit cards for this recruitment exam have been issued. Candidates who had applied for this recruitment. They can download their admit card by visiting the official site ippbonline.com.
Including Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Rajasthan, Punjab through this recruitment drive. In many states, 650 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak will be recruited.
When will the exam
Written exam for this recruitment will be conducted by India Post Payments Bank on 26 June 2022. Questions related to Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English and Reasoning Ability will be asked in the recruitment exam. In this exam, 120 questions of total 120 marks will be asked. 90 minutes will be provided to the candidates for this exam.
The selected candidates under this recruitment will be given a salary of Rs 30,000 per month.
Download Admit Card
- To download the admit card, candidates first visit the official website ippbonline.com.
- Now candidates go to the careers section appearing on the home page.
- After this the candidate can ‘Download online examination call letter’ Click on the link of.
- Now a new page will open in front of the candidate.
- Login on this page through candidate registration and password.
- After that candidates download their admit card.
- Finally candidates can take a print out of the admit card.