Selected candidates will get admission in the Nursing Colleges of Armed Forces Medical Services for a 4-year B.Sc (Nursing) course commencing in 2022. Candidates who successfully complete Nursing training (4 years) will be awarded permanent/short service in Military Nursing Service. Applied candidates must have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination in first attempt with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English with 50% marks as a regular student. Must be.
>>Application fee to be paid as much
The application fee for all the candidates has been kept at Rs 750. Candidates will have to pay the examination fee through online mode.
here are the important dates
- Last date for submission of online application: May 11, 2022.
- Last date for submission of online application: May 31, 2022.
Candidates should apply as follows
- First of all candidates go to the official website of Indian Army indianarmy.nic.in.
- After that candidates click on the link to apply online given on the homepage.
- Finally the candidate should submit his/her application.