Jivitputrika Vrat 2022 Puja: Jivitputrika Vrat is observed every year on Ashtami Tithi of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month for the bright future and long life of children. This year Jivitputrika Vrat is on 18th September 2022. Jivitputrika Vrat is also called Jitiya (Jitiya Vrat 2022), Jiutiya Vrat.
Like Chhath Puja, this fast is also very difficult, in this, on the first day, women should take bath (Jivitputrika Nahay khay 2022), on the second day women By sacrificing food and water, Nirjala observes a fast and on the third day the fast is broken. It is believed that by fasting Jivitputrika, one gets the boon of progeny growth. Due to the effect of this fast, no calamity ever comes on the child. This time Jivitputrika Vrat is being brought in a very special coincidence. Let us know the Muhurta, yoga and worship method of Jivitputrika Vrat.
Jeevitputrika Vrat 2022 Muhurta
Brahma Muhurta – 04:40 am – 05:26 am
Abhijit Muhurta – 11:56 am – 12:45 pm
Vijay Muhurta – 02:23 pm – 03:12
Twilight Muhurta – 06:16 pm – 06:40
Vrat Parana Time – After 6.10 am (19 September 2022)
Ashwin Month Krishna Ashtami Tithi Begins – 17 September 2022, 02:14 pm
Ashwin month Krishna Ashtami date ends – 18 September 2022, 04:32
Jeevitputrika Vrat 2022 Yoga
Jeevitputrika Vrat Krishna in Ashwin month Lasts from Saptami of Paksha to Navami. This fast is mainly celebrated with pomp in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Bengal, Jharkhand. This time Siddhi Yoga is being formed on the day of Jivitputrika Vrat which will increase the importance of this fast.
Siddhi Yoga – 17 September 2022, 05.51 am – 18 September 2022, 06.34 am.
Jeevitputrika Vrat Puja Vidhi
- Women wearing Jivitputrika Vrat should wear clean clothes after bath before sunrise and take the vow of fasting. The tradition of eating a bath is performed on this day.
- Vati observes a Nirjala fast on the next day. On this day, during the Pradosh period, make an idol of Jimutvahan from Kush and install it in a water vessel.
- Jimutvahan is worshiped with incense, lamp, sweets, fruits, bamboo leaves, mustard oil, cake, Akshat (rice), Offer peda, durva garland, paan, clove, cardamom, betel nut for worship.
- The place of worship is smeared with cow dung. Make an idol of eagle-siyarin from mittt and cow dung. Apply red vermilion vaccine to them.
- Now read the story of Jivitputrika fast and do aarti at the end. In this fast, after breaking the fast on the third day, Jhor Bhaat, Marua ki Roti and Noni greens are eaten.
Jeevitputrika Vrat Katha
According to the legend, after the death of his father Dronacharya in the war of Mahabharata, his son Ashwatthama got angry and fired Brahmastra. Due to this Brahmastra, the child born in the womb of Abhimanyu’s wife Uttara also died. After this, Shri Krishna revived the child with divine power. This child was named Jivitputrika, who later became famous as King Parikshit. From that day onwards, women observe Jivitputrika fast for the safety and longevity of their children.