Barule Recipe: If you are fond of eating street food, then you must have eaten the famous Aloo Barule of Aligarh. In Aligarh, you will find Barula sold everywhere. Especially when Aligarh’s exhibition is held, then Barule is the best seller. When you eat hot potato burula with chutney, it will be fun. It is very easy to make burula made from potato and gram flour, you can also make it at home. If you eat it once, you will want to eat it again and again. Know the recipe of making Potato Burle.
Ingredients for Potato Barule
- 7-8 small sized potatoes
- gram flour about 100 grams
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- celery 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
< li>Garam Masala 1 tsp
Aloo Ke Barule Recipe
- Now make a batter by mixing gram flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, carom seeds, garam masala, salt and water in a bowl.
- Put oil in a pan and keep it to heat.
- When the oil is hot, take whole boiled and peeled potatoes and put them in the batter of gram flour and wrap the gram flour around.
- Now put potatoes in oil and fry till golden.
- Aloo ke brule are ready. Take them out in a plate and flatten them by pressing lightly.
- Now pour green coriander chutney over the burula. You can also add sweet chutney if you want.
- Hot potato burles are very tasty to eat. You must try this recipe.