Jackfruit Kofta Making Tips: Jackfruit vegetable is available in abundance in summer and rainy season. Various types of dishes are made from jackfruit. You must have eaten dried jackfruit vegetable, tasted the vegetable with jackfruit masala gravy, but have you ever eaten jack fruit recipes. They look very tasty to eat. The special thing is that you can prepare this vegetable with very little oil and spices. You can eat them with paratha and roti. Let’s know how to make Jackfruit Kofta.
Nutritions of jackfruit- Jackfruit is a vegetable which is rich in nutrients. Elements like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Folic Acid, Magnesium are found in Jackfruit.
Materials for making Jackfruit Koftas
- Jackfruit – 250 g
- Poha – 2 tsp
- Besan – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 large
- Green Chilli – 3
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic Ginger paste
- Cumin, Asafoetida and Mustard oil for tempering< /li>
- garam masala, turmeric, ajwain and salt in spices
- Green coriander for garnish
How to make Jackfruit Cake
- Wash and crush the poha. Apart from this, make a thick batter of gram flour.
- Now mash the boiled jackfruit and add poha to it. Add turmeric, salt, a pinch of celery, a pinch of asafoetida to it.
- Prepare it like round balls and fry them by dipping them in gram flour. Keep the flame of the gas low.
- Cook the vegetable for about 2 minutes by covering Switch off the gas and serve by adding green coriander on top.