Paneer Bread Roll Recipe: In the evening, children keep asking for some special food. In such a situation, it is very difficult at times to make some new recipes all the time. If you also always crave for something new in the evening snacks, then today we tell you about a great snack recipe which you can make in a few minutes. This recipe is of Paneer Bread Roll. If there is a small party in your house then you can serve Paneer Bread Pakora in starter recipe. You can make it in just 10 to 15 minutes.
These things are needed to make Paneer Bread Roll-
- bread-8 bread
- paneer-1 cup (grated)
- tomato sauce-1 tsp
- cumin powder – half tsp
- Garam masala – half tsp
- Red chilli powder – half tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green coriander – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – as per taste
- Green chutney – 2 tsp
- Ghee – as required
- Chat masala – 1 tsp
- Butter-2 Spoon
How to make Paneer Bread Roll-
1. To make Paneer Bread Roll, first put butter, paneer, ginger-garlic paste in a bowl .
2. Then mix all the spices and sauces in it.
3. Then mix the boiled vegetables in it.
< strong>4. Now take the bread and remove its edge and roll it with a rolling pin.
5. Then put green chutney in it and then fill the paneer and vegetable in it.
6. After this, give the shape of the roll and bake it by applying butter.
7. When it turns golden brown and serve it hot.
8. Serve it with tea.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information.
Medicine Delivery with Drone: Drone delivery of medicines for the first time in India, the scheme started in this state
Janmashtami 2022: Laddu Gopal likes not only Makhan but also Coriander Panjiri, know the recipe to make on Janmashtami