Chicken Cutlet Recipe: If you are a Non Veg Lover and like to eat something spicy, then you can try Chicken Cutlet. The special thing about this recipe is that it becomes instant. If you have kept a small party in your house, then you can serve it in starters. With the help of this cutlet, you can also make Non Veg Sandwich. You can also serve it as Chicken Patty or Chicken Tikki.
On weekends, you can make this recipe in the evening snack and serve it to children and elders. So let us tell you about how to make Chicken Cutlet Recipe and the ingredients used to make it –
These things are needed for Chicken Cutlet-
Chicken Mince – 500 grams
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tspMach
Coriander leaves – 2 tspMach
Lemon Juice- 1 tsp
Cumin Powder- 1/2 tspMach
Coriander Powder- 1/2 tspMach
Black Pepper Powder- 1/2 tspMach
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli – 3 (finely chopped)
Bread Crumbs – cup tsp
Boiled Potato – 1
Sliced Tomato – 1 cup (finely chopped)
Mustard paste – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
Salt – as per taste< br />oil – for frying
How to make Chicken Cutlet –
1. To make Chicken Cutlet, first mince the chicken and put all the vegetables in it.
2. After this mix all the above mentioned spices like ginger garlic paste, black pepper, red chili etc.
3. After this add some bread in it Mix the crumbs.
4. After that give it the shape of cutlet.
5. After this put it in flour, egg and bread crumbs and put it in oil Fry it.
6. After that give it the paddy till it turns golden brown.
7. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information or assumption.
Saving Bank Account: This bank is giving highest interest to customers on Saving Bank Account, see full list
Portability Facility: Do not like the service of the existing power company? Change the power company like this