Gujarati Kadhi Easy Recipe: Gujarati Kadhi is one such dish whose taste is very much liked by everyone from children to elders. Gujarati food is very famous for its sour and sweet taste. Nowadays people like to eat Gujarati food with great fervor even in the North part. Kadhi is one such dish that when served with rice makes our day. Usually pakodas made of gram flour are added to the kadhi, but the taste of Gujarati Kadhi is slightly different from the normal kadhi. It tastes mildly sweet in taste. Along with this, it is less spicy and pungent than the normal kadhi.
If you are bored of eating regular kadhi and want to try something new, then you can make and serve Gujarati kadhi. After eating this, everyone will become a fan of your cooking. We are going to tell you about the easy recipe of Gujarati Kadhi. Along with this, information has also been given about the ingredients used to make it –
These things are needed to make Gujarati Kadhi-
- Curd-2 cup
- Besan – half cup
- Curry leaves – 10 leaves
- Steep red chili – 3
- Green coriander chopped – 2 tsp"text-align: justify;">Oil – as required
- Salt – to taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Rye – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4 tsp
Gujarati Kadhi Recipe-
1. To make Gujarati Kadhi, first take out curd in a bowl.
2. Then add gram flour and beat the curd well.
3. Then add red chili powder, cinnamon powder, salt and water to it.
4. After this, put oil, mustard, curry leaves and asafoetida in the pan, add curry and cook it covered
5. cook it for at least 20 to 25 minutes and Finally add sugar and mix it.
6. Your Gujarati Kadhi is ready. Serve it hot.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information.
Hariyali Teej 2022: Today Hariyali Teej! Learn how to make it
Muharram 2022: Today is the first date of Muharram! Learn its history and importance