Besan Bhujia Easy Recipe: In the rainy season, one feels like drinking tea all the time, but if it is not salted with tea, then the enjoyment of tea becomes less. Often people eat namkeen bought from the market, but if you want to make namkeen at home, then you can make it easily. We all love Besan Bhujia since childhood. Children also eat this spicy Namkeen Recipe with a lot of heart. Although this bhujia comes from many brands in the market, but the taste of home made besan bhujia is different.
If you also want to eat this tasty Bhujia by making it at home, then you can try the easy recipe of Besan Bhujia given by us. It will take you less time to make it and it will be very tasty too. Know about how to make it –
These things are needed to make Besan ki Bhujia-
- Besan-2 cup
- Ajwain-1 tsp
- Asafoetida-1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Cumin-1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder-1 tsp
- sod-1 pinch
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
How to make Besan Bhujia –
1. To make Besan Bhujia, take gram flour, salt, black pepper, red chili, asafoetida, Add ajwain.
2. After this slowly add lukewarm water and mix it.
3. Make sure that there are no lumps in it Do not fall.
4. After this heat oil in the pan.
5. After this put it in hot oil from Bhujia machine.
6. When it turns golden brown, take out the besan bhujia.
7. serve it with tea.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of validation, information. Consult the relevant expert before applying any information.
Kitchen Tips: Make Tasty Gujarati Kadhi in Lunch, Everyone Will Like It! Learn its easy recipe
Hariyali Teej 2022: Today Hariyali Teej! Learn how to make it