iPad Deal On Amazon: Number-1 in tablets is iPad which is very easy to use as well as has top of the line features. At present, deals are going on for Wi-Fi and cellular variants of iPad in which you can buy an iPad worth more than Rs.61,000 for less than Rs.30,000. Apart from this, there is a bumper discount on the recently launched Realme tablet and it is available on Amazon for up to 50% less.
1-Apple 2021 10.2-inch (25.91 cm) iPad with A13 Bionic chip (Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB) – Space Gray (9th Generation)
- The price of iPad is Rs 61,900, on which there is a discount of 21%, after which it can be bought for Rs 48,900. There is an instant cashback of Rs 3,000 and an exchange bonus of over Rs 18,000 on this iPad on payment from HDFC Bank. This is a 10.2-inch iPad and has 64GB of storage. It also has a calling feature.
- This iPad has an A13 Bionic chip. It has a Retina display with True Tone, due to which continuous viewing of its screen does not strain the eyes. Touch ID fingerprint sensor is installed for privacy and safety.
- It also supports Magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil.This iPad has 12MP front camera and 8MP back camera.With excellent sound Wide Stereo speakers are given in it and once charged it lasts for 10 hours.
2-realme Pad X (11 inch WUXGA+ Display), 6GB RAM 128GB ROM (Expandable Upto 1 TB), Android 12, WiFi + 5G Tablet, Grey
- The second best offer on Amazon is on the realme Tab. The price of this recently launched tablet is Rs 44,999 but after a discount of 41% in the offer, it is available for Rs 36,575. This tablet is getting 128GB storage with 6GB of RAM. It has calling feature and supports 5G network.
- The tablet measures 10.95 inches in size and packs a 13MP primary camera and an 8MP front facing camera. The tablet has Android 12 operating system and Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor. The tablet is also compatible with realme’s Smart Keyboard and Pencil.
Disclaimer: This entire information has been taken from the website of Amazon . For any complaint related to the goods, Amazon has to be contacted only. ABP News does not confirm the quality, price and offers of the products mentioned here.