Haryana Board Class 10th & 12th Registration Last Date: Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has extended the last date for registration for Haryana Board Exams 2023. For Haryana Board Exams 2023, students can now fill the form till 28 November 2022. In this regard, the board has also issued a notice which can be seen on the official website of the Board of School Education, Haryana. To do this, the address of the official website of BSEH is – bseh.org.in Registration date for private and government affiliated schools and Gurukul/Vidyapeeth has been extended for March 2023 examinations.
How much is the application fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 850 to fill the class 10th exam form. Whereas registration can be done till December 05 with a late fee of Rs 1150 and registration can be done till December 12 with a fee of Rs 1850.
The registration fee for class XII is Rs 1050. And the form can be filled till December 05 with a late fee of Rs 1350 and till December 12 with a late fee of Rs 2050.
How to register
- First of all, visit the official website of BSEH i.e. bseh.org.in for registration.
- Here on the homepage a link for class 10 and 12 registration will be given, click on it. li>
- On the new page that opens, enter your login details and submit.
- Now fill the application form and submit the application fee.
- A Once the process is complete, hit the submit button.
- Now download the page and take a hardcopy of it for future reference.
- For any query related to the examination For details visit only official website.