IAS Preparation Tips: If you also have a desire to become an IAS officer, then the information given here is of great use to you. UPSC exam is considered one of the toughest exams in the country. Every year lakhs of candidates appear in this exam. But only a few of them get success and become IAS. To clear this exam, candidates need special planning and preparation. The Prelims Test of Civil Services Examination (UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2022) will be held on 5th June 2022. Only one month is left for the exam, so students should adopt the revision pattern. Let’s know how to prepare.
How to prepare for IAS Tips
- First you should study the IAS Syllabus to prepare for the exam.
- After that you decide whether you need coaching or not? If you think that you will not be able to do by yourself then you can join coaching for a good UPSC preparation.
- Now the first step is to start your preparation according to the subject of prelim preparation with which current Continue the affair too.
- Daily take out time to read the newspaper or read the current affair which is published daily by a good website for IAS exam.
- The rest of the subjects will be followed by you. You can also prepare in Mock Test like History, Environment etc.
- Once the syllabus is over, you should keep revising everything and join Mock Test.