Baked Gujiya Recipe: Be it Holi or Diwali, no festival is complete without Gujiya. This is a traditional sweet made with flour and khoya. The special thing is that everyone from children to elders eat Gujiya with great enthusiasm. But health conscious people have started refraining from eating this gujiya which is prepared using excessive ghee and sugar. Sometimes people want to Can’t eat sugar-laden deep fried gujiyas. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you very tasty but healthy Gujiya recipe which can be made by baking instead of deep frying. So this time you can enjoy Gujiya while celebrating Guilt Free Holi. So let’s know the recipe of Baked Gujiya.
Ingredients to make Baked Gujiya
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Lump water – 1/4 cup
- Khoya – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Dry fruits – 1/4 cup
- Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
How to make Baked Gujiya
1. To make Baked Gujiya, first preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In the next step, add flour, ghee and lukewarm water in a bowl and knead the dough. The dough should be soft. Cover the dough and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
3. Mix dry fruits in a separate bowl.
4. Make balls of the dough and roll them between Keep one spoon of stuffed khoya. Fold the balls of the dough upwards and press the edges to make gujiyas.
5. Gujiya to Place on a greased baking sheet and bake till golden brown. Cool the gujiyas after taking them out of the oven.
Your Gujiya is ready to eat. Serve it along with other snacks to guests on Holi.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle