Holika Dahan 2023 Puja: Holika Dahan will be done today. On the other hand, Holi of colors will be played on 8 March 2023. Holika Dahan, symbolizing the victory of good over evil, is done every year after sunset on the full moon of Falgun month. In Hinduism, the night of Holika Dahan is considered very powerful. It is believed that during this time worship, chanting, penance, tantra practice becomes successful quickly. Let’s know Holika Pujan’s ingredients, auspicious time, complete worship method.
Holika Dahan 2023 muhurat (Holika Dahan 2023 muhurat)
Dahan is done at night only. Today, March 7, 2023, is the auspicious time to light Holika from 6:26 pm to 08:52 pm.
Holi Puja Muhurta – 07:56 pm – 09:28 pm
Holika Dahan Samagri
Garland made of cow dung, Roli, Molly, red thread, raw yarn, gulal, turmeric, flowers, batashe, seven types of grains (wheat, urad, moong, gram, barley, rice and lentils), wheat earrings, a vase of water, large-flowered, sweet dish , Sweets, Jaggery, Coconut, Akshat, Abir, Kumkum, Incense, Deep, Ghee
Holika Dahan Puja vidhi
- Holi is worshiped before Holika Dahan. In the auspicious time in the evening, sprinkle Gangajal near Holika and purify that place.
- Sit facing east or north direction and first of all light an earthen ghee lamp remembering Ganapati ji. Now offer Roli, Chawal, Batashe while remembering Lord Narasimha. During this, chant Om Nrisinhaya Namah mantra.
- Now Ahkoota Bhayatrastai: Krita Tvam Holi Balishai: Atswam Pujayishyami Bhuti-Bhuti Pradayinim ॥ While reciting this mantra, offer water, kumkum, turmeric knot, sweet dish, garland of cow dung cake, jaggery, gulal, abir, on Holika.
- After this worship remembering Prahlad. Offer the ingredients and chant this mantra Om Prahladaya Namah
- Now wrap the raw thread around Holika 7 times and chant this mantra – ‘Asrikpabhayasantrastai: Krita Tvam Holi Balishai. अतास्ट्वां पूजयिश्यामि भूते भूतिप्रादा भाव.’
- At the time of Holika Dahan, add seven types of grains wheat earrings, moong, urad, barley, rice, lentils.
- Then by applying gulal to each other. Congratulate this festival and the next day in the morning apply tika on the forehead with the ashes of Holika. It is believed that by this all the troubles of life go away. Chant this mantra while doing Tilak of Bhasma ‘Vanditasi Surendren Brahman Shankaren Ch. आतस्ट्वं पाहि नो देवी विभूतिः भूतिदा भाव.‘
Why wheat is thrown into the fire of Holika (Holika Dahan Niyam)
The wheat crop especially ripens during Holi. The first part of the flourishing crop is dedicated to God by putting it in the fire of Holika Dahan. It is a way of thanking the Lord for a good harvest. There is a tradition of celebrating Holi in the joy of ripening of this crop. Wheat is thrown into the Holi fire because it reaches God only through fire, it is considered like a Yajna.
Happy Holi 2023 Shayari: Send this wonderful poetry to your loved ones on Holi, best wishes, say Happy Holi like this
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not confirm any kind of recognition, information. Please seek relevant expert advice before acting on any information or assumptions.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle