Smelly Feet Home Remedy : The smell of sweat can bother everyone in the summer season. It becomes more embarrassing when the socks start to stink. Many times as soon as the shoe is opened, the smell of sweat from the socks spreads throughout the house. Even after wearing clean socks, many times one has to face embarrassment. Even after a million attempts, this stench does not go away. Today we have come up with 8 remedies (Smelly Feet Home Remedy) to solve this problem. By taking care of small things, you can keep the stench away from your feet. Let’s find out…
Why do feet smell even with clean socks
According to a health website, feet have more sweat glands than other parts of the body. Their job is to keep the feet and body cool throughout the day. Because of this, sweating continues. This problem is more due to hormonal changes in pregnant women or teenagers. Some medical conditions also cause excessive sweating of the feet. In such a situation, if you do not pay attention to hygiene, then bacteria start growing and bad smell starts coming.
8 surefire ways to get rid of foot odor
1. Wash your feet thoroughly with soap in the morning and at night. Wipe clean and water between fingers.
2. Clean the nails of the feet well. This also leads to sweating and bacteria growth.
3. Keep scrubbing the skin of the feet from time to time. Because bacteria make their home in the thick dead skin and it smells bad.
4. Never wear wet shoes and socks, it can also cause bad smell.
5. Avoid wearing the same shoes everyday. Keep the shoes in the sun at a gap of one day. Bacteria can also grow in wet shoes.
6. Before going to sleep at night, wash your feet thoroughly and clean them with dry alcohol. This will keep the feet bacteria free.
7. Sprinkling anti fungal powder on feet before wearing shoes does not stink.
8. Wash your feet thoroughly every night and soak them in lukewarm water mixed with vinegar for some time. It doesn’t make feet stink.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle