Thyroid Symptoms: Usually we feel that weight gain or loss is only a symptom of thyroid, but you will be surprised to know that there are some silent signs of this serious disease, which we should not pay attention to. Should not be ignored. To create awareness about this and to reduce the increasing prevalence of thyroid, World Thyroid Day is celebrated every year on 25 May. In such a situation, today we tell you about these serious symptoms of thyroid.
Thyroid symptoms depend on hyperthyroidism (superactive) and hypothyroidism (underactive)-
Don’t Ignore Hyperthyroidism Symptoms
1. One symptom of overactive or hyperthyroidism is a problem with weight loss.
2. There is an increase in appetite.
3. In hyperthyroidism, the heartbeat can be very fast or irregular.
4. Also includes nervousness, anxiety or irritability, tremor of hands.
5. In the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, people become very sensitive to heat and they sweat profusely.
6. It is also possible to have irregular periods or frequent changes in the period pattern as a symptom of hyperthyroidism.
7. Along with this, problems like fatigue, muscle weakness, difficulty in sleeping, diarrhea can occur in hyperthyroidism.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
1. Symptoms of hypothyroidism include feeling constantly tired and lacking in energy.
2. Weight gain or difficulty losing weight.
3. Dry skin and hair fall
4. muscle pain and weakness
5. Problems like constipation, dehydration and indigestion
6. having depression or mood swings
7. forgetfulness or difficulty concentrating
8. Changes in voice, swelling around the face and eyes can be symptoms of hypothyroidism.
If you experience any of the above signs for a long time, then you need to consult an expert as it could be a serious thyroid condition.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do consult a doctor or a related expert.
For More Related News Visit Lifestyle