Mumbai Indians youngest overseas debutants: Chennai Super Kings are facing Mumbai Indians in the 59th match of IPL 2022. Mumbai captain Rohit Sharma won the toss and decided to bowl first. In the 15th season of IPL, Chennai Super Kings have so far registered only 4 wins in 11 matches and are present in the ninth place in the points table. At the same time, Mumbai Indians have won only two matches in 11 and are present in the last place in the points table. Mumbai Indians have made two changes for today’s match.
Tristan Stubbs made debut
Tristan Stubbs in place of Kieron Pollard and Hrithik Shokeen in place of Murugan Ashwin have been included in the playing 11. Tristan Stubbs made his IPL debut for Mumbai Indians today. He is the third youngest foreign player to debut for MI. Today his age is 21 years 271 days. At the same time, Dewald Brevis is the youngest foreign player to debut for Mumbai. He made his debut for Mumbai at the age of 18 years 342 days.
Youngest Foreign Debutante of Mumbai Indians
- Dewald Brevis (SA) 18 years 342 days
- Marco Jensen (SA) 20 years 343 days
- Tristan Stubbs (SA) 21 years 271 days
- Alzarri Joseph (WI) 22 years 168 days
- Mustafizur Rahman (Ban) 22 years 213 days
Playing 11 of both the teams
- Mumbai Indians. Rohit Sharma (capt), Ishan Kishan (wk), Tilak Verma, Tristan Stubbs, Ramandeep Singh, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Kumar Karthikeya, Hrithik Shokeen, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith.
- Chennai Super Kings: Rituraj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni (C/W), Dwayne Bravo, Mahesh Thekshana, Simarjit Singh, Mukesh Chowdhary.