Mumbai: A huge jump is being seen in day-to-day corona cases in Mumbai including the whole country. On Wednesday, 2293 new cases of corona were registered in Mumbai. 84 patients were admitted to the hospital yesterday, while 11 people needed oxygen. On Wednesday, 1 patient died due to corona in Mumbai. However, no symptoms of corona were seen in 96% of the patients.
‘do not be careless’
Dr. Rahul Pandit when asked whether the rising cases could be attributed to the fourth wave of corona Can you name? The doctor said that no one can name the increasing cases at the moment. Due to the variant of Omicron not being more lethal, people do not need to panic, but at the same time it is also not right to be careless about all the rules made to avoid corona.
Corona cases reported in the last one week-
- 9 June 2022: Corona cases – 1702/ 95% patients asymptomatic.
- 10 June 2022: Corona cases – 1956/96% patient asymptomatic.
- 11 June 2022: Corona cases – 1745/94% patients asymptomatic.
- 12 June 2022: Corona cases – 1803/94% patients asymptomatic.
- 13 June 2022:Corona cases – 1118/ 94% patients asymptomatic.
- 14 June 2022:Corona cases – 1724/ 96% patients asymptomatic.
- 15 June 2022 – Corona cases – 2293/ 96% patients asymptomatic.
Congress Protest: Protesters of Delhi Congress, protesting Delhi Congress, took to the streets to protest the police entering the party headquarters."text-align: justify;">Rahul Gandhi ED Enquiry: ED starts cracking down on Rahul Gandhi, ready a bunch of questions for next questioning