Why Navel Get Slip: Most people must have heard about navel slip, navel fall or humus fall. The navel is considered very important in Ayurveda. Because the navel is the place, which serves to nourish the person, when the child is in the mother’s womb as a fetus only. Although it is not considered a problem in the English medical system i.e. allopathy.
What is the shifting of the navel?
According to Ayurvedic doctors, just as the spinal cord or any other part of the body gets dislocated or crooked, this is exactly what happens. Like the navel and abdominal muscles too
What are the symptoms of slipping navel?
When the navel gets out of its place or the humus falls, then such problems occur…
- abdominal pain
- abdominal cramps
- problem after eating
- problem bending down
- Vomiting problem
- Excessive pain during periods
- The problem of slipping of the navel can happen in children and adults.
- In children this problem can be due to jumping from high heights, running very fast, stumbling or falling due to jerks
- In older people, this problem is usually caused by lifting a lot of weight or working too long without exercise.
- It can also be caused by mental health issues. There can be a problem."text-align: justify;">How to detect a dislocated navel?
Your navel is dislocated or not. That’s why you can find out whether your navel is in its place or not by the methods mentioned here…
- Measuring the distance from the navel to the toe
- Lie down on your back on the ground. Now with the help of a relative, take a thread and measure the distance between your navel and toe.
- You have to keep one end of the thread on the navel and the other end on the toe.  ;
- If the distance of both the thumbs from the navel is not the same then your navel has shifted.
Checking the navel heartbeat
Read also: Those who are stressed or in a stressful job, they should eat these tasty foods every day
- When your navel is in its place, then you do not feel any kind of pulsation while touching the navel.
- But when your navel is removed from its place, then the stomach also feels the same. The kind of heartbeat is felt, as if the heart is beating.
- To check this, lie on your back straight on the ground and then place your thumb on your navel.
- >If your navel is dislocated, then you will feel the pulsation on the side where it has moved.
home remedies for dislocated navel
- It is better to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner to set the navel in its place.
- You can get your massage done by a massage expert who has experience in setting navel.
- Dhanurasana, Shashakasana, Marjari Asana and Vajrasana can be done at home. These are all easy yogasanas and are helpful in bringing the navel to its place.
why is the problem of slipping navel?