Semolina Nuggets Recipe: People are seen battling for healthy and everyone’s favorite breakfast. Everyone seems to be looking for easy-to-make breakfast recipes. Today we have brought a great breakfast dish for you. Which can be made very easily at home. Nuggets made of semolina are liked by everyone from children to elders. Come, let us know how to make the best and everyone’s favorite semolina nuggets.
Ingredients to make semolina nuggets
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 3 large boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- Half a teaspoon red chili powder
- Half a teaspoon dried mango powder
- Half a teaspoon garam masala
- Half teaspoon salt
- oil for frying
How to make Semolina Nuggets
- First of all, put 2 cups of water, half a teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of oil in a vessel and boil it on a low flame. After this slowly add semolina and mix.
- Peel and mash the boiled potatoes for the stuffing of the nuggets. Then put oil in a pan, add peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After the peas are cooked, mash them too. Then add finely chopped green chillies to it.
- Now add 1.5 tsp coriander powder, half tsp red chili powder, half tsp turmeric powder, half tsp dry mango powder, half tsp garam masala, a little green coriander and salt as per taste and fry for a while.
- Then add mashed potatoes to it and after mixing everything well, make a ball giving it a round shape.
- Now roll the kneaded semolina into a poori shape and close it by placing the potato and peas stuffing in it.
- Heat oil in a pan and then fry these semolina balls in oil. Fry these balls till golden brown.
- When ready, serve it in a plate with coriander chutney.