Gobhi Ke Parathe: Be it breakfast or dinner, there is a lot of confusion about what to prepare for the guests. In such a situation, we have brought for you A very tasty breakfast option, which will make your mouth water just by hearing its name. We are talking about Cabbage Paratha which will enhance the taste of your breakfast till dinner. You can make cabbage parathas and feed them to your family members or guests at any time. Their taste increases even more with butter and chutney. Serve hot with chutney. Let us tell you the recipe of cabbage paratha.
Ingredients to make Cabbage Paratha
2 cups wheat flour (made into flour)
1/2 cup ghee
2 cups cauliflower, grated
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp green chili, finely chopped
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
How to make Cabbage Paratha
1. Break the dough into small pieces and make round balls and flatten them.
2. Pinch the edges to make a cup, and place some of the cabbage mixture in the center.
3. Moisten the edges and bring together for filling. Pinch to seal.
4. Roll out this stuffed dough and make it smooth, dip it in dry flour and roll it out as thin as you can without tearing it, taking care not to tear it.
5. Heat a griddle till it becomes hot, lower the flame and place a paratha over it.
6. Apply ghee and roast the paratha well from both the sides till it turns golden brown… Keep in mind that the lower the flame, the more crispy the paratha will become.
7. When both sides are browned, serve hot with sauce or chutney
Read also –