Poco C40 Launch : The name of the new brand new phone launched by Poco is Poco C40. It is being said that this is the cheapest smartphone of Poco so far. This smartphone has been launched globally, although at present no information related to its launch in the Indian market has been revealed. The most important thing about Poco C40 is that it has a big battery of 6000mAh and its price is less than 12 thousand rupees.
Poco C40 Features
- In Poco C40 you get Android 11 with MIUI 13.
- This phone of Poco has a 6.71 inch HD + display on which Gorilla Glass has been given for protection.
- The phone has JLQ JR510 processor which is an octa-core processor. It has been prepared on 11nm process.
- The phone has Mali-G52 GPU for graphics and up to 64 GB storage with 4 GB RAM.
- Poco Two rear cameras have been given in C40, in which the primary lens is 13 megapixels, which has an aperture f / 2.2. The second lens is a 2-megapixel depth sensor, with which you get an aperture f/2.4.
- This phone is excellent in terms of battery. Poco C40 is being powered by a 6000mAh battery, with 18W fast charging. For connectivity, this Poco phone has dual-band Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C port. With Bluetooth v5.
- The phone has got IP52 rating for water resistant.
- Poco C40 has been launched in Coral Green, Poco Yellow and Power Black color .
- Face unlock option with fingerprint sensor is also given in the phone.
Poco C40 price
No official information has been revealed about the price of Poco C40 yet, but it is listed on a site in Vietnam with 3,490,000 Vietnamese dong i.e. around Rs 11,750. From this it is being speculated that if this phone is launched in India, then its price will be much less.